Wednesday, June 4, 2008

More Fun Pictures...

During a bad thunderstorm on Wednesday, a gust of wind pulled our patio umbrella straight up out of the table, over the house and planted it on the roof.





Is that Mary Poppins? Please pardon our dirty siding, life has been busy and we haven't gotten around to power washing.

Christopher helping Mom weed my garden.

Outside, enjoying the cool dampness after a thunderstorm. You gotta love summer weather.



More pictures from a couple weekends ago. I got interrupted before I could post them all... Ryan can almost always elicit a giggle from Christopher by emphatically saying "DA-DA".


"Take me down Daddy, I'm scared of heights!"

Cleaning White Perch after a successful trip on the Susquehanna.

More sunny cuteness.

These past days are full of firsts for Christopher and I am trying to keep them on record. Today he grabbed his feet three different times and looked intently at his toes. So cute! I can't wait till he puts them in his curious mouth. His development never seizes to amaze me. Oh, and today he weighed in at the doctor's office at 12lbs 8oz, as a result mostly from nursing. Right on track!

No comments: