Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Keep On A Rockin' Me Baby...

Christopher's newest talent; getting on all fours.
This one is for you Laura; Plank Pose.



Christopher in action. It is amazing how good he is getting after only a few days of practice. Could this mean he'll be crawling soon?

The last video, Christopher backed up against the closet door. He liked the sound of his feet kicking against the door. I like his reaction.

On a mushy note...

Happy 3rd Anniversary Ryan! Remember shortly after we met when I asked you "where do you see yourself in five years?" and you said "married with a kid"? Well here we are, five years later. Wow, I'm glad you were right back then! I love you now more than ever and am so happy with the life we have together. I enjoy watching you being a father, seeing how much you love Christopher and sharing in all the joys of parenthood. You're the greatest hubby and Daddy. I love you.

1 comment:

Leah said...

OMG! He is so cute! And he's mobile! wow!