Tuesday, September 16, 2008

More Pics From Lola

Below are some pictures from Lola from our weekend warrior project:

Jason measuring and cutting.


More saw action shots...


Christopher watched the project from his blanket on the front lawn. I like how he is looking at his Papa.


I like this shot. Everyone is happy to see Christopher.


Kevin: "Can't wait till our little baby is here, hon"

"Mom and Dad are fixing the house up nice for me."

I think Ryan looks sexy in this picture. Something about a man with a hammer...

Blowing in insulation.


This is a nice action shot of the weekend.

The Mick and Sue team.


Yikes, what a mess!


2 comments:

Leah said...

Wow, that looks like a lot of work! Jay and I watched a show this past weekend that said that putting up new siding is the #1 thing you can do to improve the value of your house. Congratulations!

katienryan said...

Gee. Thanks! Hope that its true, although I don't think we could go wrong updating the look of our home, it definetly needed it!