Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Forgotten Photos.

I have been playing with the look of the blog. This is by no means a finished product, I am just playing around. I got tired of the old look.
Life has been a little busy lately. So here are some quick photos of the past weeks that I've haven't posted yet. Enjoy.
On November 8th, Christopher and I got invited through Aunt Lisa to a 1st Birthday party of an old friend's daughter. (Figure that one out). Anyway, the party was pirate themed, and Katie (the Mommy) made an awesome pirate ship out of card board. The babies and kids could climb in and out through port holes. Very creative. Here is Christopher in his "Surrender the booby!" bib borrowed from his friend Danny.
Christopher peers out the port hole looking for land. Like his costume? The only thing I bought was a $2 eye patch.



Big boy bath time. I finally found the drain plug so Christopher could bath in the big tub. He loves it. Rubber Ducky is trying to offer the CRW some modesty.


Bedtime story with Daddy. Lately, Christopher loves books. You can read several in a row and he sits still listens smiles, and helps turn pages. I think this is amazing for his age. His favorites? "Pajama Time" and "Mr. Brown Can Moo" of course!

Christopher is so close to walking. Until then, he has to use his handy dandy kiddie walker. He kinda reminds me of an old man with a walker.

3 comments:

CaraBee said...

I love his pirate costume! That really turned out great! He's doing so well with his walker, too. Any day now...

Leah said...

Where ever did you find such a wonderful bib for Christopher's pirate costume!? ;) Love it... and I loved watching Christoper walking behind his push toy!

Abby said...

aww these are so cute! He looks so proud of himself when he uses his walker.

Where did you find the new layout, I like the new look!