Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Who Has Time To Blog?

With an energetic baby crawling around it is near impossible to blog. When he naps, I try to get things done around the house, and when his little peepers are open, it is a full time job entertaining him and keeping him out of trouble. I actually have blog drafts saved and unfinished, as I always hear Christopher calling me from his crib before I can post. (He's even calling me now). Well Laura and Jason are aching for some bloggage so he are some pics to hold them over until I can do some fancier blogging.

Saturday Christopher peers out the back door to watch Daddy do work on the house.

Last week we visited Grandmom and Granddad, here Christopher is playing in the sunroom.

Sammy Dog braces himself for a pat from Christopher.


Then he takes a nap using his hamburger as a pillow.



Sleepy Snuggly Christopher.




Photo compliments of Lola. She took Christopher outside to enjoy the sun while watching him a few weeks ago.


3 comments:

Leif Laif Life said...

Thank you! I sure am missing that velvet-headed little boy! He's getting so big! Leify loves the Sammy Pics! :)

Leah said...

I love the pic of Christopher and Sammy.... too cute!

CaraBee said...

They are all cute, of course, consider the subject, but I love the one of him sleeping. I could just eat him up! But I won't.