Sunday, December 7, 2008

An Afternoon At The Playground

Last week, Ryan's mom and I took Christopher to the local playground to burn off some energy before the sun sunk below the treeline. I am surprised that Christopher can have fun at a playground at such a young age, but since I first tried him on the swing set in August, we have continued to find new fun stuff for him to try.


Like the see-saw...








And the slide...
"Wow this is great, look how high I am!"



"Lulu, will you catch me at the bottom?"
"Um, do I really want to do this?"


"Ok Mommy, I'll do it if you go with me!"

But his favorite will always be the swing...
"Ready? Set...

...GO!"

3 comments:

Leah said...

Love the cute toothy grin! He looks like he's having so much fun!

Sarah and Kevin McClain said...

He is the happiest baby.....and rightly so!!

Anonymous said...

where you come from!