Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

Our Easter was perfect. My mom put on quite a spread as usual. We had a nice crowd down Bayside, including Marnell's family and his friend Matt. But to me the best part was watching the kids have fun outside playing and looking for Easter eggs. I love watching Christopher enjoy all the kiddie traditions that I have longed to share with my children. I can't believe these are the days. I am savoring.
Christopher makes sure he didn't miss a spot.
Christopher LOVES this little mower the East Bunny brought him. He turns the key, saying "turn", then pushes the throttle and finally taps the top when I tell him "check the oil". After all this he finally pushes the thing around the yard, or now since it's raining, around the house.



Christopher getting help from Daddy during the Easter egg hunt.


Christopher would find an egg (with our help), pick it up and say "Egg", then place it in his basket.



Christopher double tasks during the egg hunt.

Sophia's cousin Corey had fun rounding up Easter eggs in the yard. He is too cute, always smiling and in a playful mood.

Marnell's friend Matt joined us for Easter (as well as Marnell's family) and prepared this beautiful Rockfish. It was topped with a creamy crabmeat sauce. YUM! It tasted even better than it looks.

And while we are on the artsy food stuff, here is my bunny cake.

4 comments:

CaraBee said...

Are you hiring Christopher out yet? All this rain is making our lawn grow like crazy. :)

Abby said...

I love that picture of Christopher and Ryan! So cute!

Anonymous said...

That rockfish looks delish!!!!!!

Leah said...

love the bunny cake! You are a domestic diva!