Monday, July 27, 2009

You Heard It Here First...

Well some of you anyway. Drum roll please........bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrruuuummmm..... We are expecting! I'll be 14 weeks on Wednesday, due Jan 27 and no, we are not finding out what it is. I think that answers most of the questions I have been getting, there isn't much more info than that anyway. The first trimester went by fairly smoothly, I finally feel like my old self the past 2 weeks. I had overwhelming fatigue associated with profound laziness. The heartburn decided to make another visit this pregnancy as did the sciatica. But now all the symptoms are lessened and I am making dinners and cleaning house again (thank God). Christopher was the first person we announced to, telling him "Momma has a baby in her tummy, it's going to be your baby". We only told him once. Then several days later we asked him, "where is the baby?" and he lifted my shirt, poked inside my belly button and said "baby". Then he leaned over and kissed my tummy! He has done this several times since, sometimes prompted but other times not. He is such a funny little guy! He calls himself "brada" (brother). Weird how he almost seems to get it. Below are some sono pics, they are from 3 weeks ago and the baby is probably almost twice as big now. The second two are 3D shots.



5 comments:

CaraBee said...

Wow!! Congrats! How exciting! You're the third person I know who is expecting in late fall/early winter. Is there something in the water?

Leah said...

grow little Winterstein, grow!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! The pics are just incredible...technology....

Abby said...

yay! Congrats Wintersteins!

2p said...

That's awesome! Congratulations to you both.