Friday, September 11, 2009

Thoughts On A Rainy Friday.

*I am often being surprised by little sudden kicks in my tummy sporadically throughout the day. Its like the baby is saying "don't forget about me in here!". I like the reminder.
*Christopher has a sneezy cold. First one in about six months I think. Every time he sneezes he gives me the funniest smile. At least he isn't too miserable.
*It is raining cats and dogs today. CRW has asked me to read "It's Raining, It's Pouring" a dozen times. Funny how he gets the correlation.
*Our roof is leaking. Ryan came home early to rescue the bathroom from a drywall repair.
*Second trimesters bring out the organizer in me. I have tackled the office and am moving on to closets. I also did a fantastic job with the spice cabinet two weeks ago.
*Tomorrow starts Ryan's busy Fall weekend schedule. We won't be seeing him much on Sats. til February. Wah, such is life of an Outdoorsman's Widow.
*Sometimes my cheeks hurt from smiling at Christopher so much. I love him more each day, even when I feel its impossible the day before.
*Although challenging, I love toddler hood. The easy to illicit giggles, the discovery, the words, the play, and the affection keep life from being anything but dull.
*I feel so blessed to live the life we do. I am overwhelmed with this feeling especially at night as I watch Ryan read to Christopher. He is such a fantastic husband and Dad.

No comments: