Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today was a really fun day! Lola and I had dentist appointments back to back, so we took Christopher in to show him off to all the girls in the office (and to Dr. Meek). Dr. Meek did a quick gum check for Christopher and told him he'll see him in a few years! Anyway, this wasn't the fun part I mentioned. Afterwards, we met up with Kristi and had lunch at Serpico, a local Italian restaurant. Christopher was on his best behavior. Later, we went to Rita's for some refreshing Italian Ice. And finally, we each got pedicures at a nearby salon. Lola and Kristi took turns watching Christopher at our house since the salon is only a minute away. I know to most people this doesn't sound like a particularly exciting day, but for me it was luxury. Tomorrow Christopher and I head to Milford, DE to visit my parents at their shore house. Ryan will be in VA for a 3 day fishing tournament. I am looking forward to spending time with my folks and showing Christopher the beach and ocean.

We have been trying to get Christopher to use his hands more, so we placed a ring in his clasped fist. He enjoyed watching the chain of toys swaying with each swat of his hand.





Ryan and I took advantage of Christopher's pleasant mood before bedtime by playing together.

"I love you Daddy"


"Super Baby!"


In our backyard with Aunt Kristi

No comments: