Monday, May 5, 2008

A Weekend at the Beach with Cousin Leif

This was the first time Leif was able to really run around and play at the beach. He had a ball. While running along the shore line, he tripped and did a face plant in the water. This didn't slow Leif down any, but we did cut the visit a little short, since the wet clothes made him chilly.
He really enjoyed his new sand toys.
Like his new Oriole hat? Laura, Jason and Amy took Leif to an Oriole game last week. He really enjoyed it, cheering and clapping for the O's.
Silly boy, eating cheerios Saturday morning. Hmmm, I see where Mr. Potato head left his glasses.
Riding a Pony on the Boardwalk.
Walking around Rehobeth.

Leif was so good with Christopher. Whenever he cried, he came to me saying "baby". He was very interested with the little guy. He helped start up his swing. (Leif loves buttons and switches)


Sammy boy loving life.

Mom and Dad working in their backyard. It looks marvelous.



Spreadin' sod.


I took this picture because this was the first time Christopher grabbed the ring by himself. Hurray Christopher!


Sorry for the lack of CRW pictures. This past weekend was such fun. Jason, Laura and Leif joined Mom, Dad, Christopher and me in Milford on Friday night. I read an entire book (Water for Elephants I highly recommend it). I played lots with Leif, he had been almost ignored by me since Christophers arrival. And I jump-started summer by going to the beach both Saturday and Sunday. It was great fun. We ate Grottos Pizza, Fishers Popcorn and yummy gelato. My diet starts today!

Ryan placed second in his fishing tournament; congrats!

No comments: