Thursday, July 31, 2008

A little less bush on Bush Street.

As Ryan was trimming the bushes in our yard, I convinced him to remove the overgrown shrubs that hid the front of our house. Here he is shaking his fist at me for adding more work.

Timber! Gee, I didn't know we had brick on the front of our house. hee hee. We plan to re-side and stone the house this fall. Very exciting.


When Christopher awakens around 6:30 every morning, we put him in bed with us. Its nice to spend time as a family before each day begins.

Happy Birthday Mom! Sunday we celebrated Mom's Birthday at our house. Christopher is trying a sippy-cup for the first time.


Granddad with his grandsons. Christopher was a lot more content than he looks in this picture.

Christopher spends most of his time on his stomach now.
He can really push up high on his arms.

"Down..."


"...and up...feel the burn..."


"...and down"


Silly Aunt Kristi made Christopher a chefs hat out of his pants!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Thanks for visiting my page! :) I'm finding this is very fun! BTW love the reference to Christopher as "CRW". It took me a minute to figure that one out when I first saw it, but the old brain kicked in & I got it!! :)Cute pics...cuter little boy!!