Tuesday, July 8, 2008

"Rollin', Rollin', Rollin', Get That Baby Rollin'!

Christopher hit a big milestone Sunday morning, he rolled over! Ryan was playing with him downstairs, encouraging him with toys. I was upstairs unpacking from our Fourth of July weekend, when I heard Ryan shout for me. I ran quickly down the steps, not knowing what to expect, only to find Christopher on his tummy and Ryan smiling down at him jubilantly. "He rolled over!" Ryan proudly announced. I was so happy that Ryan was able to see this "first" first-hand. We placed Christopher back on his back and coaxed him over again! I was so amazed, so proud! Of course, the rest of our day we spent trying to get him to do it again, but those were the only two instances.
Our little family spent the Fourth of July in Milford with the McClain Clan. Saturday we went to a pool party with Ryan's family. It was a great weekend.
This week I plan to do lots of scrap booking, so my time blogging may be limited, as I put most of my creative energy down on paper. So if you don't hear from me in awhile, that is why.

Aunt Kristi brought us lunch during her "Thursday visit"

I love these pictures.
He can't get enough of his toes.
As soon as he is on his back, up spring his feet!
CRW also reaches for everything in sight including the camera.

With Grandma Millie last Wednesday.

While visiting in Bayside last Wednesday, Lisa and I took Leif to the beach. He loved it. With each passing minute, he ventured a little further in the water. Until finally his ears were wet!


On the way home from the beach, Leif rode in the stroller wearing only a towel.

CRW final visit with Oma Ru.



Life is good! Christopher's first pool party. The hostess, Nancy, Brings him a cocktail.

Then its time for a dip in the pool.


Then a deeper dip!


No comments: