Monday, May 25, 2009

A Day In The Life...

In no particular order here are a month's worth of pictures. It is difficult getting a good shot of Christopher because 1) he moves so fast and 2) he wants to hold the camera instead of smile at it. I hope this quenches your thirst!

Snoopy has been a great tool for playing pretend. CRW puts his shoes and hat on him, feeds him and gives him drink. Snoopy provides endless entertainment and helps Mommy when Christopher is particularly stubborn (if Snoopy will do it, Christopher will do it).



Christopher practices eating with a spoon.




Big Bite!

If you don't have the beach... bring the beach to you!


Cooling off on a hot day last week.


Christopher and I love having Sophia visit. While CRW napped, Sophia and I enjoyed the shade of our new awning.


Really, she is the happiest baby I know.


Sophia is now getting around very well.



While at Grandmom and Granddad's, Christopher finds plenty to keep himself entertained. Like opening and closing the antique icebox. Then again and again and again...

And then there is riding the vacuum. A few weeks ago I was vacuuming my own house when I noticed the vacuum canister behind me got suddenly heavier. Turns out Christopher likes to mount it and ride it around the house behind me as I vacuum.

These photos are out of focus, because my camera was on the wrong setting. But they catch the play times we have while visiting in Bayside.


Her Cuteness

With her raspy vocals and now the keyboard, I think we have a budding Alicia Keys among us.


Christopher is always interested on whats going on outside. He likes rooms that have low windows, where he can see out as much as he likes, unlike our house.


1 comment:

CaraBee said...

Great pictures! Sophie loves windows, too! She climbs up on furniture or drags chairs to the windows so she can look out.