Sunday, May 3, 2009

First Haircut.

"Cool!" That's what Christopher says whenever he wears or sees someone wearing sunglasses. This is a before shot.

Another before shot...The first fateful snip, preserving it for the baby book. He seemed to like this part.


Buzzzzzz...........


Get the top!

Daddy finishes up.

After receiving numerous complaints about Christopher's baby mullet (business in the front, party in the back!) we broke down and gave him a buzz cut. We did it home style, out in the backyard with the clippers compliments of Mommy. I have to say it turned out well, even though I had a brief moment of sadness. His long curls resting on his ears were the final link to babyhood. He is officially a big boy now, sniff sniff.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, what a handsome boy! Leify just had his hair cut, too! Oh, I wish I could rub that velvety head of yours, Christopher! :)

Sarah and Kevin McClain said...

Too cute! He IS cool! We love spending time with you two during the week.:)

Abby said...

What a cutie pie. I love looking at pictures of Christopher, I imagine this is what life will be like in 1 year :)

Leah said...

The first haircut is always such a milestone. I remember my little bro had long curly locks that my mother refused to cut off b/c she knew he was her last baby. But then people started thinking he was a girl, so she had to chop 'em! I love that you gave him a buzz cut. Easy maintenance!