Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Last week I introduced Christopher to finger paints. Needless to say, he loved it. I stripped him down to a diaper to keep mess to a minimum. Then he went commando in his wading pool for a rinse.

Christopher has been a big "helpa" as he puts it, lately. Sweeping the floor, picking up trash and putting it in the trash can, putting laundry in the laundry basket, or just tidying up, you name it, he's doing it.


Ryan and Dad roast marsh mellows on Independence Day.
To celebrate the 4th, we headed to Rehobeth compliments of Kevin and Sarah. Sarah's parents have a nice house just off the beach. Kev and Sarah really out did themselves, providing yummy food and a cozy atmosphere. We had a great time and I really bonded with lil' Madeline.
I was sad to see it end.


My little Yankee Doodle Dandy. As I have said before, I love sharing holidays with Christopher. He carried his flag everywhere, even in the stroller as we walked the neighborhood. Both Ryan and I were sad that he couldn't stay up and see the fireworks. Maybe next year. The fireworks display was very impressive and very loud. We sat out front in the street where we had an unobstructed view of the show. The vibration caused car alarms to go off repeatedly. Between the booms! and honking car horns, we were certain CRW would wake. Ryan and I took turns checking on him, but he slept right through it!

2 comments:

Abby said...

Wowza...he looks big! Must have had a growth spurt or somethin!

CaraBee said...

He does look big! My goodness, how long has it been?